Often an Appliance/White Goods Engineer will call and resolve a problem within minutes of attending your home, many of these faults can be fixed by you over the phone with the help of one of our engineers, saving you time and money. Saving on average £35.00 per visit.
If parts are required we can quote on these and and have them posted direct to you.
There are other advantages to this method of diagnosis, If it becomes obvious that you do need an Appliance Engineer to visit, we can help you decide a number of things:
Would a fixed price repair be more beneficial? We can recommend a Reliable, Local Vetted Appliance Engineer anywhere in the UK and Ireland.
Would it be more cost effective to call the manufactures? Who will often include parts but charge a high labour rate.
Would it be worth taking out an extended warranty plan that includes this repair?
Would it be more cost effective to replace the appliance? If I buy new, what is recommended?
This service gives you the knowledge, and as we all know knowledge is power. You will be able to make an informed decision on the best course of action and the likely costs involved.
One of the great things about a Virtual Live Chat Session is that you don’t have to take time off work or wait around for some one to visit we try to fit around you. Our Virtual Live Chat Sessions can be any time between 7am and 8pm. Because our Virtual Call Out is over the phone or Skype – it doesn’t matter where you live in the UK or abroad.
Please have your Make and Model Number to hand in case fault codes or parts are required.
Its is often handy to take a picture of the Data plate. Data plates can be found in the following places:
- Washing Machines Faults and Repairs : Open the door and look either on the inside of the door or around the opening of the drum.
- Tumble Dryer Faults and Repairs: Open the door and look either on the inside of the door or around the opening of the drum.
- Dishwashers Faults and Repairs: Open the door and look on the top or the side of the door. It will be on a label or etched into the stainless steel.
- Ovens and Cooker Faults and Repairs: Open the door and look at the bottom below the door seal. If not visible here you may need to undo the screws holding it in and pull it forward to look for a label on the top or side.
- Range Cooker Faults and Repairs: Same as above or if it has a warming drawer look in that area.
- Fridge Freezer Faults and Repairs: For fridges look on the inside wall, often they are hidden by the salad drawer. In Freezers again on the side wall often at the bottom.
- Vacuum and Dyson Faults and Repairs: On most they can be found on the base.
Microwave Faults and Repairs: Open the door and look in the opening.
With anything electric always turn off and unplug before moving or opening your appliance. You most be competent and have an understanding of electrics if you decide to work on any of the electrical components in an appliance. You do so at your own risk and you will not hold Clarence William or any of its staff or representatives responsible for any damage or loss caused by the work you carry out what so ever.